The Perfect Country Wedding Venue For Summer 2019
While still in the middle of Winter, January is the month to begin your search for the perfect summer wedding venue. While there are many benefits to a winter wedding some brides will settle for nothing less than an unforgettable sunny summer wedding. We all have happy memories of the summer and the fun of the summer holidays. A summer wedding echoes all the great things we love about summer and makes for a truly special day for the happy couple and guests. With the sunny weather, a warm breeze, stunning natural beauty and a chance to get out of the city, there is nothing quite like a countryside setting.
If you can’t quite make up your mind as to the perfect location for your summer wedding venue here are some great reasons why The Westmead can be your dream summer wedding venue.
- Our wedding venue is ideally placed in the West Midlands just 20 minutes from Birmingham. Located in the village of Hopwood, The Westmead offers a beautiful country setting surrounded by rolling hills and green fields but its close proximity to the M42, M40, M6 & M5 motorways make it easily accessible for you and your guests.
- With over 30 years of experience in planning weddings, the team at The Westmead will handle the million and one things required so you can relax and enjoy your wedding day.
- With 56 bedrooms and 4 function rooms to choose from, you can be assured of the ideal setting for your wedding and an excellent selection of accommodation for your guests.
- Make your wedding day extra special with a creative color scheme and stunning seasonal blooms.
- Let us help you to choose the right wedding photographer or arrange for them to visit in advance to plan the best possible pictures.
- Let us entertain your guests with our resident disco, or we can also provide you with tribute acts and live bands.
- Relive the magic of your wedding night by joining us on your first wedding anniversary for a complimentary overnight stay at the Westmead Hotel. Please speak to the reservations team for details.
Summer dates sell out fast so plan a visit to discuss your wedding plans over a cup of coffee with one of our wedding co-ordinators. You can also see our Southan suite set for a wedding.
To plan the perfect summer wedding call our dedicated wedding team on 0121 445 7818 or email email@example.com