Our priority is the health and safety of our customers and employees, so we have made some very important changes to make sure that the Westmead Hotel operates in a safe manner.
Changes we have made include:
- Social distancing – as you enter the Westmead Hotel, you will find notices to remind all guests to stay up to 2m apart from each other. In addition to this, all our tables in our lounge and restaurant have been measured at 2m apart to ensure this distance is kept.
- One-way system – we have implemented a one-way system within the hotel that encourages guests to enter and exit the hotel whilst being distant.
- Hand sanitising units – professional hand sanitising dispensers have been placed around the hotel in public areas and outside of restrooms, alongside notices to encourage everyone to practice good hygiene.
- Protective shielding – the reception and bar area now has protective acrylic and PVC shielding up to protect both our employees and customers when at these points.
- Public area cleaning – we have further increased our current public area cleaning schedule, including all the common touch points frequently throughout the day.
- Bedrooms – we have introduced further procedures for our bedrooms, including the sanitising of all touchpoints in the room. Rooms will not be cleaned during your stay if this is for more than one night and only on your departure, to avoid contact.
- All our laundry is professionally cleaned by a professional laundry company.
- Room service is available, with our minimal contact procedure of being left outside your room on a table.
- Finally, we do encourage all our guests to use contactless payment methods if possible.