Terms & Conditions
- This website is owned and run by The Westmead Hotel. The information contained in this website has been prepared with the sole intention of providing information about the ‘The Westmead Hotel’ and the services that it offers, not as implied terms or binding contractual terms.
- Access to and use of any information on this website is conditional on your acceptance of these website use conditions. If you do not wish to accept any part of them, you must not use our website. The Westmead Hotel reserves the right to alter and correct the information contained in this website without notice.
- The information is provided without any warranty or implied term of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties or implied terms of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. All such implied terms and warranties are hereby excluded.
- By accessing this website you agree that The Westmead Hotel will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of the information and material contained in this website or from your access of other material on the internet via web links from this site.
- Nothing on this website constitutes an offer on our part. The matters detailed constitute an invitation to you to make an offer to us on the stated terms to purchase arrangements we feature. We may accept or decline any such offer. All arrangements featured or referred to are at all times prior to specific confirmation subject to availability and no warranties, promises or representations are given as to availability.
- It is a condition of your use of this website that you undertake to us that you will not use it or any information on it for any purpose that is illegal or prohibited by these Conditions. You undertake that you are a minimum of 18 years old and have the legal authority to use this website in accordance with these Conditions. You agree to be financially responsible for all charges, fees and other sums of whatever nature which arise out of your use of this website.
- We are an English registered Company. Our business and the services we offer are governed exclusively by the applicable laws of England and Wales. No warranties and/or representations of any kind, express or implied, are given as to the compliance of the information shown on this website, the services offered by or on behalf of us, any information relating to such services and/or our business in any respect with any laws of any other country.
- If any exclusion(s) or limitation(s) contained in these Conditions is found, in whole or part, to be unlawful or for any other reason unenforceable, that exclusion(s) or limitation(s) or the part(s) in question shall be deemed severable and omitted from these Conditions for that purpose / those purposes. Such omission shall not affect the validity, effectiveness or enforceability of the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions. Our terms and conditions are as up to date with the laws of England and Wales at the time of publication and we reserve the right to add or amend the conditions as the law may change.
- The information contained on this website may contain technical, typographic and other errors. We have the right to change the prices featured or mentioned on this website at any time without prior notice. If any price is obviously incorrect, we will not be bound by it. We accept no responsibility for keeping the information on these pages up to date or liability for failure to do so. You should check all details of your chosen arrangements with us by telephone or other approved means at the time of booking.
- We make no warranty that this website (or any websites linked to this website) is free from technical errors, computer viruses or any other malicious or impairing computer programs.
- Cancellation Policy: 2:00pm on the day of arrival for Bedrooms & Suites.
- All reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card, you will only be charged on arrival
Christmas – Terms & Conditions
Download Our Christmas terms and conditions here
- The copyright in the material contained in this website belongs to The Westmead Hotel. Any person may copy any part of this material from this website, subject to the following conditions:
- The material may be used only for that person’s own personal use for non-commercial purposes;
- The copies must retain any copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material;
- The products, technology or processes described in this website may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by the Westmead Hotel or by other third parties. No license is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights; images, trademarks and brands displayed on this site are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of their respective owner(s).